K-Lite Codec Pack
Vorbis Ogg ACM
Lame MP3 Codec
Ogg Vorbis is a new audio compression format. It is roughly comparable to other formats used to store and play digital music, such as MP3, VQF, AAC, and other digital audio formats. Ogg Vorbis is a completely open, patent-free, professional audio encoding and streaming technology with all the benefits of Open Source.
Ogg Vorbis package consist of four filters
- Ogg Splitter (splits Ogg files into the different Ogg streams)
- Ogg Multiplexer (does the mupltiplexing of several Ogg streams into a file)
- Vorbis Encoder (encodes PCM audio to vorbis. CBR and VBR modes)
- Vorbis Decoder (decodes vorbis audio to PCM or IEEE float)
What's New in Current Version:
- Changed everything to Unicode(tm) to ensure that other languages are handled correctly.
- Support for Vorbisgain tags
- The OggSplitter supports now the IAMMediaContent interface to pass some tags like "TITLE" a.s.o. to the player.
- The tray icon shows now also the title instead of "Ogg DSF"
Download Ogg Vorbis codec